Introduction

Well its been ages since I wrote anything substantial. I am assuming that whatever I write in these posts will be of some value and substance ;). I have been buried deep inside my complexities and trying every day to fight and rise. This blog is an attempt in this direction. Till date I hesitate commenting on any posts on social media or whatsappp groups with the fear of being judged or being grammatically wrong. I am scared to talk to people or meet my old friends and acquaintances.This blog is MY SPACE and I know people reading this will not judge me for any reason. They know me, might not know the real me in true sense but I know enough that I have help to get out of my fears and inhibitions and complexities.
So yes now that you know the first reason to start the blog let's get on to the next one. I guess the most important reason I wanted to write. Basically I want to document my childhood memories or my today which will be a memory for tomorrow. Life is so so uncertain. I remember many things of the past now while many with me I know have erased. Voluntarily or not well cannot say. Spirituality and live free without the baggage of the past is what I heard from some. Simply don't remember said others. But i remember few incidents like a real time running movie- scene by scene. I remember it now but may not remember it later. I want to document as many as possible before the delete button goes on. I am not a great story teller like my dad who is around 73 and my granny(Janaki Pati) who is around 88. They are amazing with this skill. You can just keep on listening to them. They remember every detail and make you feel like it happened just yesterday. My son Aditya has been blessed to hear stories from daddy. He knows his grandfather's classmates too, has had a taste of times in early 50's. We need a separate post on just how brilliant daddy is and how his brain is like a xerox machine. His life experiences and whatever he has read or whatever he listens to now are embedded his in mind like letters engraved on rock. I am not sure if I will remember things or even narrate stories of my life like Pati and Daddy hence this blog.
I must admit that I do not know flowery way of writing. I can accredit it to my lack of reading. But what I write here is my humble attempt to capture my memories in a way that helps me look back and smile at the same time rise up from shackles of fear, insecurities and complexes.
Hope to see you all in  the upcoming pages. You know I really don't know whom I am talking to but I remember during my Radio days (I was a Radio Jockey) I would look at the mic and talk to it as if it were a person and my friend. That made my work so much easier. So here is another medium of expression for my chanchal (restless) random thoughts. And hey YOU please be a patient listener and for sure forgiving. I would love to hear criticisms but if you love to judge then this place might not be the right place for you.  So my forgiving YOU I have lots to share. Cant wait to write more and open the treasure of my lovely childhood memories. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction baaki hai